Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Microteaching lesson plan

 




5 comments:

  1. Name of person teaching: Chloe Li
    a) Organization and structure of the lesson: 3
    b) Clarity and quality of the content: 3
    c) Timing and pacing: 2
    d) Use of material and media: 3
    e) Level of focus/engagement of learners throughout: 2
    f) Confidence and teacher presence: 2
    Comments:
    Could ask more questions to the group for participation, especially when doing the sudoku. very nice PowerPoint and use of it. Only one little problem at the end when leaving the zoom breakout room.
    Sometime speak a little bit fast.
    Very good presentation overall, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topic: Solving Sudoku
    a)3
    b)3
    c)3
    d)2
    e)2
    f)3

    Great job Chloe. Great explanations. I like how you involved the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topic: Sudoku
    a)3
    b)3
    c)2
    d)3
    e)3
    f)2
    Hi Chloe, you had a really good and clean presentation, it was very straightforward and I like how you included us in the learning. The only thing that maybe slowed you down was the annotation features, I think that ate into your time a little bit, but overall it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (a) 3
    (b) 3
    (c) 2
    (d) 2
    (e) 3
    (f) 3

    Comment: I was able to finish the things that I planned. There was a problem in sharing screen and one of my audience couldn't use the annotation to participate in the activity. My audience seem to understand the rules and methods to solve a sudoku puzzle. I would like to include another example if time allowed. Overall it is a nice experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! Thanks Chloe -- good consideration of the comments from your peers. In your next lesson plan, be sure to include timings for the different phases of the lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Assignment 3 Final Version

  Assignment 3 Final Version