Friday, October 2, 2020
Reflection on Art/Math presentations
I was impressed by the quality in all the presentations. I have never though that there are so many different connection one can make between mathematics and art. People really carried the topic above and beyond. It is for sure different presenting online compared to presenting in a classroom, yet all the groups made good effort in preparation and made it happen. Also, it is such an experience working with our peers virtually throughout this project. This will prepare us well in the future teaching career in case face-to-face instructions are not available. I look forward to seeing more awesome projects in the rest of the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 3 Final Version
Assignment 3 Final Version
-
Assignment 3 Final Version
-
Two things that were new to me or surprised me from the curriculum orientation guide and/or glossary of new terms First thing that I feel su...
-
Mathematical education ideologies can be characterized in two polarities, namely progressive and conservative. From reading this article, ...
Good!
ReplyDelete